How to remove FACE & UNDER EYE WRINKLES? CHECK simple home remedies for under eye wrinkle treatment.
Noticing the under eye wrinkles may not be a pleasant view. As we all know, nobody can defy the ageing process but can slow it down! Wrinkles, especially under the eyes and face, are due to aging as the skin gets thinner, drier and less elastic.
They are seen most often on sun-exposed skin, such as the face, neck, hands and forearms.
There are other factors as well which cause wrinkling of the skin, which are environmental pollution and smoking. Wrinkles are fine lines and creases that form in your skin. Some wrinkles can turn into deep furrows and are clearly noticed around your eyes, mouth and
Under Eye Wrinkles Symptom & Causes:-
1. The upper face muscles tend to contract more therefore horizontal furrows and vertical skin wrinkles between the eyes are seen. This type of wrinkle development overtime is called as intrinsic ageing.
2. Prolonged exposure to sunlight or at tanning booths and smoking. This type unlike the intrinsic process is visible as shallow furrows and fine lines on the skin. This type is called extrinsic ageing.
3. Exposure to environmental factors like ultraviolet radiations Wrinkles usually increase upon ageing. The skin naturally becomes less elastic and fragile. Oil production by the skin is also reduced which makes the skin appear wrinkled.
4. Loss of elasticity: The skin contains collagen and elastic fibers which are present in the deeper layers of the skin. Prolonged exposure to U.V rays causes the breakdown of collagen causing the skin to lose elasticity over time.
Tips to control wrinkles under eyes & face:
1. Avoid being exposed to the sun too much. Sunlight is the major cause of wrinkles.
2. Apply a sunscreen before stepping out. It protects the skin from UV rays.
3. Avoid smoking, as it causes premature wrinkles under eye and face, which make you look old ahead of time.
4. If you sleep on your side at night you can develop lines on your face which won’t go away when you get up. Over A period of time these lines become permanent. So always make it a point to sleep on your back.
5. Wear sun glasses when you go out. They prevent you from creasing your eyes in the sunlight, therefore preventing wrinkles to form under the eyes.
6. Eating foods that are full of minerals, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids, will give you a healthy looking skin too.
How to get rid of wrinkles under eye and face:
While you will find a number of solutions and tips on wrinkles treatment, nothing comes as handy as natural home remedies. Follow these Natural Home Remedies for Under Eye Wrinkles:
Olive Oil for wrinkle treatment:-
* Mix a few drops of honey with a few drops of olive oil and glycerin.
* Massage the mixture into your skin twice daily.
* This will eliminate dead cells and help tighten sagged skin. This is one of the best home remedies for under eye wrinkles too.
Ginger For wrinkle treatment: –
* Mix a pinch of grated ginger with a tablespoon of honey.
* Eat this mixture every morning.
* You can also drink ginger tea twice daily.
Do try this eye wrinkles home remedy that is very effective.
Lemon for wrinkle treatment: –
* Add the juice of half a lemon to a cup of cold water.
* Splash this mixture on your freshly washed face.
* Allow the lemon water to air dry on your face.
Follow these remedies for wrinkles at least once or twice daily for best results.
Still wondering how to get rid of under eye wrinkles? Try home remedies for wrinkles and see the difference yourself.
Subscribe our channel @
Other Natural Home Remedies For Eye –
How To Remove Under-eye Dark Circles Naturally –
How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Eye –
How To Get Thick Eyebrows At Home –
How To Get Rid Of Forehead Wrinkles –
How To Get Rid Of Old Scars –
How To Treat Dry Eyes From Home –
How To Get Rid Of Stye In Eye –
How To Get Rid Of Pink Eyes Naturally –
How To Get Rid Of Red Eyes Naturally –
How To Treat Sore Eyes Naturally –
How To Grow Thicker & Longer Eyelashes –