Learn FOOD POISONING SYMPTOMS & NATURAL CURES which works in less than 24 hours!
Food poisoning is caused by eating spoilt food or food contaminated by bacteria. It is not a serious medical condition as most people recover in a few days. Once the food gets contaminated by bacteria, it takes some time to multiply and be noticeable that the food has been spoilt. Meanwhile if this food is consumed, then the bacteria enter the stomach. These bacteria release toxic substances in the body which may cause fever. If you are looking for home remedies for food poisoning, then read on.
Common food poisoning symptoms appear anywhere within one hour to two days of having contaminated food. Most common symptoms of food poisoning are as follows: abdominal pain, fever, body ache, weakness, diarrhea containing blood or mucus, chills, lack of appetite etc.
In most cases, patients recover in a day or two while just taking oral rehydration solutions. However, you can fasten the recovery with natural food poisoning treatments.
Reasons for food poisoning:
1. Not preparing food properly, especially meat.
2. Not storing food that needs to be chilled less than 5 degrees C.
3. Leaving cooked food outside for a long time without refrigerating it.
4. Food which is touched by a person who is ill.
5. Cutting meat on a chopping board and not washing thoroughly before you cut up vegetables to be used in a salad.
6. Storing meat above ready-to-eat to eat meals, wherein the juices of the meat can drip and seep into the food below.
7. It can also occur if raw meat is stored above ready-to-eat meals and juices from the meat drip on to the food below.
Types of infection caused by food poisoning:
1. Contaminated food causes food poisoning. Contamination is caused by bacteria or parasites. Some examples are given below.
2. Campylobacter enteritis, this is common bacterial infection which results in severe gastrointestinal upset that can prevail as long as two weeks. It’s not dangerous in healthy people.
3. Meat which has not been slaughtered well or processed meat not fully cooked.
Polluted water and rancid milk can also cause severe infection.
How do we prevent food poisoning?
1. Wash hands well with soap and warm water before you prepare food.
2. Wash the chopping boards thoroughly before and after using them.
3. Wash the dish cloths well after use. Let them dry totally, as damp cloths are a breeding place for germs.
4. Always store meat on the last shelf of the fridge where it doesn’t come into contact with other food.
Now that you understand the food poisoning symptoms and it’s harmful impacts, let’s look how to treat food poisoning. Well you can use natural home remedies for food poisoning.
How To Get Rid Of Food Poisoning With Natural Ingredients:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one cup of hot water and drink before meals.
2. Fenugreek Seeds and Yogurt
swallowing one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds with one tablespoon of yoghurt helps in reliving stomach pain and is an effective natural remedy for food poisoning.
Have one teaspoon of lemon juice with a pinch of sugar, mix it well and have 3 times a day, is also an effective food poisoning home remedy.
Food poisoning affects millions of people around the world every year. It is a common infectious ailment that affects the gastrointestinal tract, causing a lot of discomfort.
Still wondering how to get rid of food poisoning. Don’t wait more. Try these natural treatments to see the results yourself.
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to
For more remedies check our article
Follow us on
Other Home Remedies Videos For Stomach Problems
How To Get Rid Of Sour Stomach –
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Excessive Gas From Stomach –
Home Remedies For Stomach Ulcer Treatments –
Home Remedies For Gastritis –
How To Get Rid Of Bloated Stomach –
How To Get Rid Of Flatulence Problems –
Home Remedies For Acidity –