How to get rid of DULL SKIN? LEARN natural home remedies to remove dull, tired & diseased skin from face.
The first impression of a person is decided by noticing a person’s complexion. A dull complexioned person would feel out of place in society due to the fact that his or her face does not look fresh. Dull skin can skin can be due to various underlying factors. However, there is a solution to all problems and so can dull skin be treated wonderfully.
Dull skin could be due to various factors, either environmental or your health. I’m sure we all would feel envious of those who have a perfect bright skin! Are they just lucky? Or do they have some beauty regime that they follow in order to get that brightness? Many a times dead skin cells that accumulate onto the surface of your skin could cause it to become dull and look lifeless. Exfoliation is mandatory to allow your skin to breathe. If you remove your dead skins, you might get the lost brightness.
At the tender age of your twenties, new skin cells are formed every 28 days but when you enter the age between 30-40 your skin rejuvenates only every 40 days. When you look at glowing skin, it is always pleasing to the eye. Dull skin can be treated in many natural ways to get back the glow onto your face.
Here are some causes that make your skin dull:
1. Pollution: This is one of the main reasons for dull skin. Dust and air pollution can make healthy skin start looking dull and lifeless too.
2. Hormonal changes: Certain hormonal changes can make your skin dull and dry.
3. Sun: Excess exposure to the sun can damage your skin making it dull and lifeless. The UV rays of the sun cause skin irritations.
4. Diet: Did you know that your diet plays an important role in determining how healthy you are from within? YES! It’s true because what you eat shows on your skin.
Symptoms of dull skin:
1. Roughness: If your skin begins to feel rough and dry, it is an indication of skin getting dull.
2. Loss of brightness: Even healthy skin can start losing its brightness and this is one symptom of dull skin.
3. Dehydrated skin: If your skin looks dehydrated then it is because you have not been drinking enough water. All of us sometimes tend to ignore keeping our body hydrated. Lack of water intake makes the skin dull and lifeless.
How to get rid of dull skin and have bright skin? Don’t worry because we have some lovely home remedies for dull skin listed below:
Exfoliate your skin with sugar. This helps in removing dead skin cells allowing new skin to breathe. Make a coarse paste with sugar with water and massage it gently over the face. Rinse with Luke warm water. Regularly doing this can make your skin look brighter. Do try this dull skin remedy.
2. Coconut oil:
The age old remedy does wonders for the skin bringing it back to life. Take a few drops of coconut oil and mix it with a little honey. Massage it onto your skin for 15 minutes. Rinse with Luke warm water. Honey helps in giving the skin a glow.
Yogurt is a natural skin cleanser and sun screen. Take two teaspoons of yogurt and mix it with some honey. Apply this like a mask onto the face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. This remedy is very effective in making you get rid of dull skin.
Go ahead and shine bright with these simple yet effective home remedies!
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to
Skin Care Remedies Videos:
Dry, Flaky Skin Home Remedies –
Itchy Skin – How To Stop Itching Skin –
How To Remove Dark & Black Spots From Skin & Face At Home –
For more remedies check our article
For more videos subscribe @