LEARN top home remedies for LARYNGITIS. TRY these natural cure to get rid of laryngitis today. If you like this video, don’t forget to thumbs up and comment below.
Laryngitis is an inflammation of the voice box. As a result, your voice sounds distorted and very unclear. It can be a very uncomfortable and helpless feeling for people who suffer with this problem. Treated at an early stage gives you relief faster.
Causes of laryngitis are as follows:
1. COLDS AND FLU: Common causes of Laryngitis are colds and flu.
2. CHEERING AND SCREAMING: Over using your voice, by cheering at a function or an event can also cause Laryngitis.
3. DIPHTHERIA: In some cases Diphtheria, which is a bacterial infection, can also cause Laryngitis.
Symptoms are listed below:
1. DRY, SORE THROAT: A dry sore throat is a common symptom, accompanied with pain while swallowing.
2. HOARSENESS: Another symptom is Hoarseness of the voice and loss of the voice.
3. HIGH PITCHED BREATHING: Making high pitched breathing sounds while inhaling is a symptom to be noticed.
Home remedies can be studied below:
1. GINGER: Fresh ginger is good for the throat. It soothes the membranes of the larynx effectively. Boil some freshly sliced ginger in a pan for around 10 minutes. Once it cools, strain it and keep the water aside. Add a bit of honey and a few drops of lemon juice into it. Drink this concoction several times a day, to ensure relief.
2. WARM SALT WATER: Salt water helps to kill bacteria and reduces inflammation. Add half a teaspoon of salt into a cup of warm water. Mix it well and gargle with it. Repeat gargling as many times as you can.
3. GARLIC: Garlic is known to kill bacteria and viruses. Chew a raw garlic clove slowly and then swallow it.
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to
For more remedies check our article