SINUSITIS HOME REMEDIES – LEARN how to treat chronic sinusitis at home with natural remedies.
What do you understand by the term sinusitis or sinus infection? It is a sort of a swelling that underlines the tissue of the sinuses. This problem is associated with headaches, heaviness of the head, a runny nose and a lot of discomfort. Do you dread change in season because it always triggers a sinusitis attack? There is a treatment to almost every problem so sinusitis too can be dealt with natural remedies. People who are more prone to sinusitis are those who have a blockage of the drainage tract or polyps. A swelling of the mucus membrane can also lead to sinusitis.
* Sinus Infection/Sinusitis Causes:-
A congested nose can be a hindrance when you have to perform your daily chores. What make the sinus tissues swell? Various allergies or colds irritate the tissues and cause them to swell. Many people who suffer from sinusitis there are home remedies for sinus headache.
There are various kinds of sinusitis or sinus infections that many of us are unaware of.
* Let us have a look at some of them listed below:
1. Acute sinusitis: This is one form of sinusitis. A stuffy nose or cold in this situation lasts for quite some time say for about 10-14 days approximately.
2. Sub acute sinusitis: In this kind of sinusitis, the cold lasts for 4-8 weeks. The inflammation does not go away easily.
3. Chronic sinusitis: This situation can be very tiring for the individual suffering from sinusitis. It can last for 8 weeks or even longer.
4. Recurrent sinusitis: This kind of a sinusitis attack can occur several times in a year causing a lot of irritation and discomfort.
Sinus Infection Treatment:
Flush your nasal passage: Saline spray and washes like the neti pot are very helpful in curing Sinusitis.
Try bromelain. Bromelain is a protein found in pineapple stems. It has been used for years to reduce swelling. Bromelain seems to be beneficial and helps reduce swelling in the nasal passages.
Take a steam. Hot water vapor can effectively help to moisten the sinuses. A hot steamy bath can also aid to loosen the mucus inside the nose.
Drink water: Drinking plenty of water keeps you hydrated and helps in many ways. It also keeps your sinuses moist.
I’m sure you all would like to know how to treat sinusitis or sinus infection at home! Please have a look at some simple & Easy home remedies for Sinusitis.
How To Cure Sinusitis – Home Remedies:
Sinusitis Home Remedy 1(Fenugreek Seeds): –
1. Prepare tea by boiling one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in 250ml of water till it is reduced to half.
2. Take up to four cups of this daily helps improve the condition. The quantity should be reduced as the condition improves.
3. This is one of the home remedies for sinus. Do try out this effective sinusitis treatment at home.
Sinusitis Home Remedy 2(Apple Cider Vinegar): –
1. Combine 1-2 teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 6 ounces of water, a teaspoon of raw honey to sweeten.
2. Drink it 3 times a day for 5 days. The apple cider vinegar helps to thin congested mucus, so it can be easily eliminated. This is the second sinusitis home remedy which is quite effective.
3. Try this sinusitis home remedy.
Sinusitis Home Remedy 3(Cumin Seeds): –
1. Take a mixture of 100gm of roasted and ground cumin seeds, and 2 teaspoons of pure honey.
2. Mix well and consume it daily for a few days. Try out this home remedy for sinus. You will definitely find it a great sinus home remedy!
Go ahead and try these amazing home remedies at the comfort of your home!
Reference Article @
Other Natural Home Remedies Treatments You May Be Interested In:
How To Stop Runny Nose @
How To Treat Dry Nose At Home @
How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath @
How To Treat Asthma Naturally –
For more videos, subscribe to