What do you do when you catch a cold? Does your mother offer you some quick home remedy to help you get better fast? If so, today I’ll tell you 6 such simple home remedies that can boost your immune system if you make them part of your daily routine.
Check out our video on “11 Reasons To Eat More Garlic”:
#ImmuneSystem #HomeRemedies #BoostImmuneSystem
Intro – 0:00
1. Turmeric and Ginger tea – 1:20
2. Lemon Water – 2:41
3. Echinacea Tincture – 3:26
4. Honey and Garlic – 4:02
5. Amla Water – 5:14
6. Water – 5:55
1. Turmeric and Ginger Tea – Add 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder and 1 cm of ginger to about 3 cups of water. This has to be boiled, cooled down, and consumed on a daily basis.
2. Lemon Water – It is considered good for immune strength in Ayurveda, and can also help in weight loss if consumed on an empty stomach every morning. Vitamin C present in lemon can increase white blood cells production.
3. Echinacea Tincture – Take a jar filled with Vodka and add the herb Echinacea to it. Close the lid and leave it like that for the next 4 weeks. You are ready with the shot which will not only give you the hit you like, but also the one you need.
4. Honey And Garlic – In order to make the magic dish, peeled garlic cloves have to be placed in a jar filled with honey. Let this rest for next 5 days. Place this jar in the refrigerator and take 1 clove of garlic with 1 teaspoon honey every day.
5. Amla Water – This berry is actually a very potent source of multiple minerals. It contains antioxidants, ellagic acid and gallic acid. Carotene present in Amla is also good for eyesight.
6. Water – All remedies we talked about had water as their basic solvent. Importance and potential of water are often overlooked. Water in itself is a strong natural immune booster. Having a sufficient amount of water helps in detoxification and better gaseous exchange in the body.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: