High uric acid in blood, medically known as Hyperuricemia, is one of the main causes of gout and, in a few severe cases, kidney failure.
It is often deemed as a non-serious condition; but if it persists for a long period of time, it could be a cause of concern. In any case, it is imperative to keep the uric acid level in check, neither high nor low.
In most cases, a build-up of uric acid takes place when the kidney is unable to function properly and eliminate the excess uric acid.
Most commonly known causes of an increased uric acid level are having purine-rich diet like meat or seafood, drinking too much alcohol, obesity, genetics, etc.
The common tell-tale signs of an excess level of uric acid in the system are joint pain, itchy skin, development of nodules, etc.
At any cost, these symptoms should not be ignored, as early detection can aid in the treatment.
This health condition has existed for centuries and way before the advent of modern medicine. In ancient times, people used to take the help of home remedies to naturally keep the uric acid level under control.
So, today I have compiled a list of cost-effective, safe and reliable home remedies. Take a look at these video.
1. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice possesses a high content of vitamin C. Other than that, it is alkaline and acidic in nature. All these properties of lemon juice enable it to effectively control the uric acid level and prevent it from going above the optimum level.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is popular worldwide for its detoxifying abilities. However, a few people know that when it comes to neutralising the uric acid level, this natural remedy can do wonders. Alkaline properties of apple cider vinegar prevent the uric acid from getting accumulated in the system.
3. Baking Soda: Another home remedy that is enriched with alkaline properties is baking soda. It prevents a build-up of uric acid and, most importantly, it prevents the diseases caused by the high uric acid level.
4. Cherries: Since ancient times, this fruit has been consumed to naturally bring down the uric acid level. Cherries contain a particular type of a flavonoid that plays a huge role in regulating the level of uric acid.
5. Olive Oil: The health benefits of using olive oil for cooking are endless. One of them is that it is great for neutralising the uric acid level. Studies claim that olive oil cuts down the excess amount of vitamin E present in the system, which can eventually lead to a high and potentially dangerous level of uric acid.
6. Avocado: One mineral that can do wonders to control the uric acid level is potassium. Often, experts suggest people with fluctuating uric acid level to have a potassium-rich diet to keep it under control, especially avocados that are a great source of potassium.
7. Celery Seeds: Using celery seeds to control uric acid level is an age-old trick. Celery seeds are known to play a big role in keeping the uric acid level under control. You can include these medicinal seeds in your diet to reap the benefits.
– Video URL :
– 7 Juices To Remove Uric Acid From Body And Relieve Gout Pain :