These natural ayurvedic home remedies will help you to cure Boils naturally. You can find more natural boil treatment options at
== Home Remedies for Boils ==
Have you ever suffered from boils? Yes, then here’s an info capsule.
Boils are caused by deep bacterial infection of hair follicles. They can occur on any part of the body that has hair follicles. They are usually harmless and tend to heal within a few weeks.
Boils start as small, red, painful nodules and gradually increase in size to haunt you. Some people are physiologically more susceptible to develop boils because they tend to be staph (staphylococcus) carriers. The bacteria cause boils when they enter the skin. Boils are generally not contagious but the bacteria that cause boils certainly are.
Moreover, people with diabetes, low immunity, poor hygiene, poor nutrition, or long-term illnesses are prone to this problem. Exposure to harsh chemicals can also lead to boils.
Here are some home remedies to help cure boils naturally.
Home Remedy 1
• Take black seeds (kalaunji).
• Grind them along with a little water to get a paste.
• Apply it on the affected area twice daily
Home Remedy 2
• Take a handful of neem (margosa) leaves.
• Grind them to form a paste.
• Apply it on the boils.
Alternately, you can boil 15g neem leaves in 500 ml water until the quantity of water reduces to one-third.
Home Remedy 3
To bring a boil to the head and reduce swelling and inflammation, use a bread poultice. For this, you need to soak bread in hot milk/water until it becomes soft. Apply it as a poultice
• Soak your boil in warm water or apply a hot pack to reduce the pain and help bring the puss to the surface. Continue this even when the boil starts draining. Make sure you wash the wound 2-3 times daily.
• You can also apply crushed garlic cloves or onion.
• Tea tree oil is another useful remedy but it takes time.
• If your boils are accompanied by symptoms like fever and fatigue, do consult your doctor.