These natural home remedies will help you to get rid of Acne scars & Pimples. There are 7 more such remedies for Pimple, Zits, Acne at
With the onset of adolescence comes the common problem of acne medically known as acne vulgaris.
This disorder can be quite distressing because of the small, red, inflamed bumps on the skin, predominantly the face. Acne breakouts can also occur on the neck, back, chest, shoulders and scalp.
Such a condition appears when excess oil on your skin (due to overactive sebaceous glands), combines with dead skin cells, dirt and bacteria, and clogs the pores.
The problem is attributed mainly to hereditary and hormonal factors.
• environmental pollution
• oil-based skin products
• certain medications (systemic steroids, thyroid medication, birth control pills, etc.)
are also to blame.
Some home remedies can be highly beneficial in treating acne naturally. Before applying these remedies, though, make sure you wash your hands properly. Also, remove all makeup and clean your skin.
Home Remedy 1
• Take 5 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, and the juice of half a lemon.
• Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
• Apply it on your face.
• Wash after 5 minutes.
Home Remedy 2
• Take a cup of cooked oatmeal.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon.
• Rub this mixture over your skin.
• Leave it on for 30 minutes.
• Rinse with lukewarm water.
Home Remedy 3
• Take equal proportions of Fuller’s earth (multani mitti), rose water and sandalwood powder.
• Mix thoroughly.
• Apply this mud pack to your face.
• Wash after it dries up.
• Applying white toothpaste on the affected area is believed to be helpful in dealing with acne; it helps dry out the pimples. Do not overdo this trick though, as it may cause, skin irritation, redness, and dryness.
• Wash the affected area two times a day with a mild cleanser and warm water.
• While cleaning, massage your skin gently; do not scrub.
• Do not pop or squeeze your pimples. In fact, do not even touch your face every now and then as it may spread dirt, grime and bacteria.
• Last, but not the least, drink plenty of water to flush out toxins and take fresh fruits and vegetables instead of fatty and non-nutritious junk food.