Try these natural home remedies to get rid of Eczema Scars. Learn more about Eczema scars at
== Home Remedies for Eczema Scars ==
One of the skin ailments which can affect the morale of a person is eczema. It is a chronic skin disorder that entails
• Skin irritation
• Thick, scaly patches (due to scratching)
• Fluid-filled blisters that often leave behind ugly scars
The most common form of this condition is called Atopic dermatitis.
The exact cause of eczema is not known… yet the factors that increase the chances of flare-ups include:
• Skin irritants (rough fabrics, heat, sweat, fragrances, dust, soil, chemicals present in cosmetics, soaps and household cleaners, hard water, certain metals like nickel or cobalt used in belt buckles and jewelry, etc.)
• Climate conditions
• Hormonal changes
• Upper respiratory infections
• A family history of eczema
Eczema is not a contagious condition so it does not spread from one person to another. The downside is, it cannot be cured completely. Nevertheless, some home remedies can help you to manage the symptoms and heal eczema scars
Home Remedy 1
• Applying honey on the affected area is extremely useful. If it feels sticky, add a little water and then apply.
• You can also scrub the affected area with a mixture of equal parts of lemon juice and crystallized sugar.
Home Remedy 2
• Take a glass of water.
• Mix 2 teaspoons each of apple cider vinegar and honey.
• Drink this.
• You can also apply apple cider vinegar diluted in water.
Home Remedy 3
• Take 1 tablespoon each of crushed neem leaves and turmeric.
• Add a little sesame oil.
• Mix and grind the ingredients.
• Apply this mixture on the affected area.
• Apply coconut oil or aloe vera gel on the itchy rashes. They act as moisturizers and help fade the scars.
• Do not use harsh soaps and detergents.
• Do not scratch the affected area. To avoid itching, apply a wet cold compress.
• Plus, try to identify the triggers that cause inflammation and avoid them.