Learn how to get rid of wrinkles using these natural home remedies. Don’t forget to check several other natural remedies for wrinkles at
===== Home Remedies for Wrinkles =====
Ever wondered what this world would be if there were no old people around… oops, I meant no one grew old. Sounds hypothetical? Sure, it does! If only one could steam-iron the wrinkles away, the world would be a better place to live in.
Aging is a natural phenomenon leading to the formation of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin, particularly on the face, neck, backs of hands, and tops of forearms. They become deeper when accompanied by sagging skin.
Factors that encourage the formation of wrinkles include:
• Degeneration of dermal elastic tissue
• Exposure to harmful sun rays
• Environmental factors like pollution
• Genetic predisposition, etc.
The simplest natural way to combat dry skin and help fade wrinkles is to massage coconut oil on your skin every night. You can also apply olive oil, almond oil, castor oil, or other natural oils. Here are a few more home remedies for this problem.
Home Remedy 1
• Take a handful of fresh fenugreek or methi leaves.
• Grind them to make a paste.
• Spread it on your face.
• Leave it on overnight.
• In the morning, wash it off with lukewarm water.
It shall help prevent as well as cure wrinkles and fine lines.
Home Remedy 2
• Apply aloe vera on your skin for 15-20 minutes daily.
• It helps nourish and repair your skin, thereby reducing the wrinkles.
Home Remedy 3
• Take a pinch of grated ginger.
• Add a tablespoon of honey.
• Consume 1 tablespoon of this mixture every morning.
Ginger works as an excellent anti-wrinkle food because it is rich in antioxidants. Moreover, it helps inhibit the breakdown of elastin. If it suits you then you can also take a tablespoon of flax seed oil, 3-4 times a day.
• Take good care of your skin, especially after the age of 30.
• When washing your face, prefer to use cold water instead of hot water to help tighten the skin pores.
• Limit your sun exposure as it promotes skin aging. When you do step out in the sun, make sure you wear a good sunscreen with SPF 30 or more.
• Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily.
• Take a healthy diet for the development of new skin cells.
• Plus, exercise regularly; it helps increase circulation to the skin.
• You can also try certain facial exercises to get rid of wrinkles.
Whoever said ‘it’s all in the mind’, was probably right. One should never feel old.
However, if old age has really caught up with you, the best way to keep yourself feeling young is to move around with younger people… of course, do not forget the remedies that I showed you in this video.