You can easily remove sun tan using these top 3 natural home remedies. There are 7 more natural cures to treat sun tanned skin at
===== Follow us:=====
=== HOME REMEDIES FOR SUN-TANNED SKIN ===
First, the good news: Mild exposure to sunlight is essential for the human body as it is a source of vitamin D.
Now, the bad news: Too much exposure or over-exposure to sunlight is harmful to your skin.
Sun-tanned skin is caused by the exposure to sunlight. To protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, melanin production increases, resulting in sun tanning.
Moreover, the UVA or Ultraviolet A radiation promotes skin ageing as it penetrates deep into the skin. UVB or Ultraviolet B radiation, on the other hand, causes sunburn and damages your skin.
You can reduce the suntan by using some simple, yet effective, home treatments. For best results, be patient and apply these remedies daily for a few months.
== HOME REMEDY 1 ==
– Take some lemon juice.
– Add sugar in it to form a gritty mixture.
– Massage your skin with it.
This exfoliates your skin and helps improve the skin tone.
== HOME REMEDY 2 ==
– Take a cup of plain yogurt.
– Add the juice of 1 cucumber and 1 large tomato.
– Mix in half a cup of gram flour or besan in it. You can add more flour to thicken the consistency.
– Apply it on your face and neck.
– Leave on for 30-45 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
If you do not have other ingredients, just use yogurt and tomato juice.
== HOME REMEDY 3 ==
Fresh aloe vera gel soothes sunburn and reduces the effect of tanning. So, apply it on your skin and preferably leave it on overnight.
== TIPS ==
– Raw potato and cucumber also have natural bleaching properties, so apply about half-inch thick slices on your face. They can help reduce dark circles, too.
– Moreover, you can apply buttermilk or a mixture of oats and buttermilk.
– As prevention is better than cure, make sure you apply an effective sunscreen with SPF 15 or more about 15-20 minutes before going out in the sun.
– Also, wear protective clothing to avoid a suntan.