How To Remove Skin Tags Easily At Home. Top 6 Home Remedies To Remove Skin Tags. Skin tags are small growths or flaps of skin which are usually found around the neck, eyes, underarms, breasts, or groin. While you can visit your doctor to have skin tags burned off, cut off, or frozen off, at-home methods are usually much gentler, and more cost-effective. Here are 6 home remedies to remove skin tags with minimal effort.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: This is one of the best home remedies for skin tags on the neck. Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it over the skin tag. Repeat this procedure three times a day until the skin tag darken, dries, and eventually falls off.
2. Vitamin E Oil: A powerful antioxidant with important properties for skin health, Vitamin E can be applied topically to skin tags. Apply the liquid to the skin tag and cover with a bandage.
3. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is one of the best natural methods for skin tag removal at home. Soak a cotton ball in water and then, put at least 2-3 drops of tea tree oil on it and rub on skin tag. Repeat this daily at least twice a day for about a week until the skin tag completely vanishes.
4. Liquid Iodine: Apply the iodine directly to your skin tag with a cotton swab to remove skin tags.
5. Dandelion Juice: Apply the juice of dandelion root on the skin tag. Repeat the process for a few days until the lesion completely scrape off.
6. Coconut Oil: Rub coconut oil into your skin tags every night before bed, and the tag should be greatly reduced, or have disappeared, within a few short weeks. Coconut oil also works to remove warts in the same manner.
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on “Remedies For You” channel are provided for general and educational purposes only.None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional.Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.
Images licensed under CC.