Blackheads are small, black bumps on the surface of your skin that occur when your hair follicles get clogged. They appear black due not to dirt but to oxidization, which happens when your clogged pores are exposed to air. This 4 Home-Remedies will help you get rid of black head Naturally at home.
1.Exfoliate your nose with baking soda
• Mix two teaspoons of baking-soda in a bowl with mineral-water to make a paste. Apply the paste on your nose, and massage it gently so you don’t harm the skin.
• Allow the paste to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm-water.
• Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
• Baking-soda will help to dry up the blackheads and make your skin appear brighter and cleaner.
• You can also add apple cider vinegar to the baking-soda paste. Apple-cider-vinegar is a natural astringent and antibacterial.
2.Apply egg whites to your nose. While the smell of raw egg on your face or nose can be unpleasant, egg whites are rich in nutrients and are less drying than other home-remedies for blackheads
You will need
A facial tissue
A small bowl
And a clean towel.
• Separate the yolk from the white in a bowl.
• Clean your face using your preferred cleanser.
• Pat your face dry and use your fingers to apply a thin layer of egg white on your nose.
• Let the first layer dry. Then, spread a second layer of egg white on your nose. Let it dry.
• Apply a third layer, but be sure to let each layer dry before applying another layer.
• Allow the final layer to dry for 15-minutes.
• Your face will feel tight and pull a bit. This is a good sign as it means the egg whites are sticking to your nose, and to your blackheads.
• Dip the washcloth in warm-water and gently scrub the egg whites off your nose. Pat your nose dry
3.Make an oatmeal scrub
• Mix together 2-tablespoons of oatmeal,
• 3-tablespoons of plain yogurt
• And juice of half a lemon.
• Apply the paste to your nose, leave it on for a few minutes, and rinse it off with warm water
• Repeat this scrub regularly, at-least once a week
4.Make your own milk and honey pore strip
• Use milk and honey to make your own pore strips that are free of the harmful chemical or fragrances found in store bought pore strips.
• Gather 1 tablespoon of raw honey,
• 1 teaspoon of milk,
• And a clean strip of cotton (from a shirt or washcloth)
• Warm the mixture for 5-10 seconds in the microwave.
• Stir the mixture to make sure it is well blended
• Apply a thin layer of mixture over your nose.
• Pat a cotton strip on your nose gently, pressing down on the strip.
• Let it dry for at least 20-minutes, and then carefully peel the strip away.
• Rinse your nose with cold water and pat it dry.
• Use the pore strips on a regular basis to remove blackheads.
NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide
Images licensed under Creative Commons: